Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Current obsession

been like a zombie in these days. not because i have no time to sleep but its due to my boredom because i have so much free time nowadays and im going nowhere so i ended up in front of my lappy and raping my internet connection.

anywayss *roll eyes* its not that bad since i have many spare times, i can do many things and lazy-ing my self at home. time flies and take me 2 years behind me. i even have no time to be relax like today and wait, until i realized it is a set up. a holy given day off because i'll face one of the hardest job i will ever do in the next 8 months = THESIS.

*broke the lamp*

speaking of free time, i've been downloading many movies and songs also watching that can amuse me on YouTube. speaking of Youtube, i just found the DVD digest of Awasomelyflawless Superfly the legend concert "Shout in the Rainbow" and it was amaaazing (even i watched it through Youtube for 2 minutes) i wish i went there and everyone is had so much fun :


i saw the comment section and many people compare her to adele and i was like "hey dude adele? its sooo irrelevant!" yes! superfly(aka shiho) voice is deep and powerful doesnt make her look like adele (because i prefer shiho's voice than adele tbh but i love you adele). shiho can jump off the stage while running and screaming and dancing and singing in a high note while adele only can do that in stoned pose. you get what i mean? i left my comment on YT but i wont tell you my YT id teheee :P

also, im so obsessed with J-Urban songs rite now like Ms.Ooja and BENI. too bad they are not that famous in japan which is dissapoint me because many international fans like them.
Oh, and im thinking to post more on my blog even the review! because i got 4 days-off due to holiday and governor election on my place.

PS.Maeda Atsuko (face and the most popular member of AKB48) is gonna graduate soon. im so sad, i like her dead-fish eyes. and im team acchan by the way even my oshi is mariko.

No comments: