Saturday, February 18, 2012

off from the chain!

Hello! ages through since the last time i updated this blog.

yeah.. things go so busy these days anyway, im turning 20th last month! can't believe it i'll have 2- in front of my age. and guess what? i need 2 semester more to graduate from my university as S.ked (medical degree, duh)

and now, im on my way to searching the right theme for my thesis (idk what you called that in english so i use Thesis) as my final work on my degree. seems pretty easy and simple but it turn out being so difficult to me.

i choose analitical methods. most of my friends choose experimental methods but i think im good at analitical so, i choose that one.

i have 3 main themes for my thesis and the faculty will choose one of those so.. pray the best for me!

oh and, i made tumblr 3 months ago. that place is rawks. its better than blogging stuff by the way. but many people use tumblr for fangirling/boying purposes so you know what they do on thereee loool

this is one of my jam for months, its pretty old but can't help it since they're my number one bias.
(try to sing and dance along with that like you're doing aerobic) :

No comments: