Friday, August 5, 2011

Hello August ♥

Its my first Entry on this month. yeah! its august and fasting moon whole day ! and im fasting too.
i just nothing to do since its the last month on my holiday. im being unproductive and sometimes i dont remember the day is. w
i only watched Movies or spending my time reading books or online in my laptop, kinda decent and boring but its better than nothing.
so, My family decided to go to Medan maybe in the 2nd week of august but its not sure yet. i love travelling but not in fasting time. i dunno why.
Maybe after from medan i should practice my driving skill (car driving). my father sometimes get upset because he already bought me one but i never use that (my mother does) so i think i should do lil practise on it and i hope i can drive it properly on october.
since i dont have any job or going somewhere. i've lurking on internet site and find some interesting songs and its korean ^^ some crappy people thinks that korean songs are only consist of hot chicks and cute guys but i dont really into that kind of songs. i love the music. so here's the songs :

2NE1 - UGLY



Sunny Hill - PRAY



Oh, anyway its not a song. but its a Bilboard mashup monday cover of B.O.B ft Bruno Mars"Nothing on you" By Korean number 1 Girlgroup The Wonder Girls.



Enjoy ^^

anyway, Happy Fasting >3

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow Hi, I like 2NE1 all album and single!